This position serves as a budget/financial associate for the Vice President Student Affairs Office working with departments within the division (Student Counseling Services, Student Health Services, Student Access and Accommodations Services, Health Promotion and Wellness and Emergency Management) and includes activities related to budgets, payroll, inventory, and purchasing. This position is responsible for processing payments, tracking and reconciling expenditures, tracking personnel costs and procurement processes.
University Benefit Highlights:
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Retirement and supplemental retirement
• Tuition waiver benefits are available to staff as well as their eligible dependents.
• Paid holiday/administrative closures during Thanksgiving and Winter Breaks
• Paid vacation and sick time
• For more University Benefit information: https://hr.illinoisstate.edu/benefits/
1. Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in business management, business administration, finance, accounting or closely related field.
2. At least two (2) years of full time (or part-time equivalent) professional business, financial and/or managerial work experience.
3. Demonstrated proficiency working in Microsoft Excel, including experience with pivot tables, database development, and spreadsheet analysis.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles, practices, methods, and techniques.
5. Excellent communication and time management skills.
6. Detail oriented.
Master's Degree in accounting, finance, or business
$19.52 - $25.36/hour
ISU Jobs Website
Illinois State University