The Parking Agent in this position enforces University parking rules and regulations, and provides assistance to motorists on campus owned and operated property. This position issues parking citations to vehicles in violation of parking rules and regulations. This position will also receive training in and perform routine maintenance and operation of parking meters, pay stations, staffed pay lot equipment, and other parking related technology and devices. Position may also assist with or conduct the installation of parking / traffic regulatory equipment and signage. Enforcement duties may also include regulating traffic in campus parking facilities during pay-to-park and/or special event details and / or staffing parking facilities and collecting parking fees as required.
1. High school graduation or equivalent.
2. Possession of a valid State of Illinois driver's license.
3. No record of conviction of a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude.
1. Ability to read and write legibly.
2. Ability to distinguish colors.
3. Ability to make change for cash transactions.
$14.69 per hour
Illinois State University